Python Forum

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid
Wed Jun 2 04:44:28 EDT 2010

pyDev a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I would like to let the community know that there is a new web-based
> forum for Python enthusiasts over at PythonForum.org (http://
> pythonforum.org).

YetAnotherUselessWebForum :(

> Web-based forums is a preferred method by Python
> newcomers to get help

Oh yeah ? Chapter and verse, please ?

Do the world a favour : replace your whole forum with a static page
explaining how to join the "official" MLs and/or c.l.py.

> in exploring the world of Python and programming
> overall. The main goal of PythonForum.org is to popularize Python by
> welcoming all newcomers.

Newcomers have always been welcomed here. And yet another forum *where
the helpful experts won't post nor correct wrong posts* is certainly not
the best way to "popularize" Python.