Opinion On Best Way...

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:02:40 EDT 2010

Hi;
I have a script in which I currently pass a number of variables to another
script through the url in a meta http-equiv tag. This seems both awkward and
hackable. I think it would be best to create a temporary mysql table, insert
them there, and pull them from the following script. The situation is where
a purchaser places an item in my shopping cart. A script is called that
simply pushes the data to the cart script. The reason for this step is to
ensure that when the cart script calls itself (in the form tag) through an
update to either update or delete items, the last cached items aren't
re-added to the shopping cart. What are your thoughts on the best way to
preserve the data from script to script?
TIA.
beno