Python Forum

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Thu Jun 3 06:28:47 EDT 2010

On 06/03/10 11:16, Pierre Quentel wrote:
<cut>
> I'm not saying that pythonforum.org is the best solution but it
> certainly looks more attractive than c.l.p. to the new generation of
> Python users
>
> - Pierre

On the other hand it might not be so bad that you don't get questions
from users here who are unable to use a nntp reader or news to mail service.

Other 'forums' that specifically target users unaware of their opposable
thumbs certainly have a right of existence, though you wouldn't find me
there.

--
mph