General questions - where & how

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 13:31:41 EDT 2010

I am not sure about a search feature for the archives, but I can tell
you about a "tutor" list for those new and somewhat new to Python
(like me). Of course, both that list and this one are excellent
resources, but the tutor list seems to be for questions generally
encountered by relatively new Python programmers. Just FYI.

--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)