Python Forum

Emile van Sebille emile at fenx.com
Fri Jun 4 15:04:56 EDT 2010

On 6/4/2010 11:27 AM Terry Reedy said...
> On 6/4/2010 12:28 PM, Emile van Sebille wrote:
>
>> Is there now a non-email method of posting to this list?
>
> Google <==> comp.lang.python <==> python-list <==>
> gmane.comp.python.general
>
> where <==> is a bi-directional gateway.

Yes -- I use gmane as well.  But, IIRC, I needed to be on the mail list
in order for my responses to show up because MailMan is the primary back
end and I thought it's set to only accept posts from members.

Hence, my question.  Aren't we all members posting (ultimately)
exclusively through email regardless of preferred reading interfaces?

Emile