GUIs - A Modest Proposal

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:16:49 EDT 2010

On Jun 8, 5:38 am, Steven D'Aprano <st... at REMOVE-THIS-
cybersource.com.au> wrote:

> Hmmm... there's something terribly familiar about this style of speech...
> rantingrick, did you used to post under the name "r" using an gmail
> account starting with "rt8"?

Steven, i've always thought of you as one of the more intelligent
readers of this list and again you have proven me correct. It's good
to be in the company of peers.  ;-)

ps: Except you may want to refrain from using the phrase "used to" and
instead use a more proper grammar of "previously", but i digress.