Syntax problem - cannot solve it by myself

Deadly Dirk dirk at pfln.invalid
Tue Jun 8 22:45:36 EDT 2010

On Tue, 08 Jun 2010 18:52:44 -0700, alex23 wrote:

> Unless you have a clear need for 3rd party libraries that currently
> don't have 3.x versions, starting with Python 3 isn't a bad idea.

>From what I see, most of the people are still using Python 2.x. My reason
for learning Python is the fact that my CTO decided that the new company
standard for scripting languages will be Python. I've been using Perl for
15 years and it was completely adequate but, apparently, Perl is no
longer in. I am afraid that Python3 is like Perl 6, the one with Parrot:
everybody is reading articles about it but nobody is using it.

--
I don't think, therefore I am not.