GUIs - A Modest Proposal

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 14:27:11 EDT 2010

On Jun 9, 1:06 pm, Adam Tauno Williams <awill... at whitemice.org> wrote:

> Or just use a different one.  Simple enough.
Thats not even valid to this argument. Everyone IS free to choose
another GUI already. Please re-read this entire thread, absorb the
contents therein, ponder extensively the pros and cons, and then
formulate an intelligent response. I for one would love to hear some
real input from you.

> NOT writing code does guarantee NOTHING!!
just argumentative.

> A point cannot miss itself, that doesn't make sense.  "code is working"
> *is* the point, the whole point, and there is no other point.
just argumentative.

> Or not, whatever.
just really argumentative.

> Or we don't.
just more of the same.

Can you give us some real explanations as to why you think Tkinter...

 A. should be included
 B. should be replaced
 C. should be improved

...that are more than just argumentative bile?