GUIs - A Modest Proposal

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 9 16:52:56 EDT 2010

On 09/06/2010 18:38, rantingrick wrote:

[snip]

> Don't worry about irritating people. There are a subset of folks on
> this list that await the chance to be offended just so they can spew
> bile. Really, don't worry about them. And never allow these minions to
> quell your freedom of speech, because they will try.

This comes from the bloke who couldn't be bothered to find out how to
download the fixed version of the Windows compiled help file?

[snip]

Guido had a vision, and he left
> that vision in our hands and we utterly failed to maintain it! It has
> now fallen into complete ruin. And any motivation to pull ourselves
> out of this rut is missing.

Our, we, how much have you ever contributed to core versions of Python,
or any third party libraries for that matter?

[snip rest of crap]

Still waiting for your contributions, but I expect there's as much
chance of you doing anything as there is of all Arab nations keeping the
piece with Israel, or vice versa.

Still chuckling over the Windows compiled help file :)

Mark Lawrence