Python Jobs

Michael Chambliss email at mchambliss.com
Thu Jun 10 09:00:06 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Vincent Davis <vincent at vincentdavis.net>wrote:

> You might take a look at Front Range pythoneers. The is a mailing list
> an I think monthly meetups.  I see some job post coma across the list
> now and then.
> http://www.meetup.com/frpythoneers/
>
> I am also in the Denver area and have been meaning to go to one of the
> meetups.
>
> Vincent

Thanks for that, Vincent.  I've signed up for the group.  Perhaps Python is
enough of a niche amongst the Java and .NET shops that employers go straight
to these SIGs instead of the normal job boards.

Thanks to all for the input thus far.  It'll be interesting to see more
development you're doing is either internal or hosted.  My company is
particularly phobic of releasing our products, which are typically "shrink
wrapped" and customer hosted, in anything but an obfuscated and compiled
package.

Thanks,
-Mike