GUIs - A Modest Proposal

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:18:28 EDT 2010

On Jun 10, 1:52 pm, Emile van Sebille <em... at fenx.com> wrote:
> After 15 years, I don't see that MS has gotten it right yet and I'm
> tired of fixing stupid windows boxes.  Talk about time sinks!

And i 100% agree Emille. Just for the record i hate windows, I hate
win32 programming, i hate MS office, and I hate VB. I could rant for
hours about how Windows sucks but for the sake of this thread I will
stop it at that. Unfortunately the mindless masses use Windows
extensively so we are forced to support it...

"""It's not going away just because we put our heads in the sand""""

... that was my point about win32.