GUIs - A Modest Proposal

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 11 13:44:04 EDT 2010

On 11/06/2010 17:17, rantingrick wrote:
> On Jun 11, 9:06 am, Mark Lawrence<breamore... at yahoo.co.uk>  wrote:
>
>> "Everyone who uses IDLE uses TKInter, and a lot of people use IDLE."
>
> That sounds like hyperbole to me. What evidence do you have to made
> such a statement. What evidence do *I* have to make the opposing
> statement. We don't, so add the warning and put your money where your
> mouth is instead of your foot :-!

I did *NOT* make the statement as my original post clearly shows.

<original>
To quote R. David Murray on the Python bug tracker earlier today.

"Everyone who uses IDLE uses TKInter, and a lot of people use IDLE."
</original>

Looks like you're mad cos the bug tracker issue has already been closed
as rejected.  Or is it cos you fell for my bait?  Or both?

To paraphrase Tommy Docherty, Ranting Rick is to Python what King Herod
was to baby sitting.

Have a nice day.

Mark Lawrence.