Which is the best implementation of LISP family of languages for real world programming ?

George Neuner gneuner2 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 12 14:06:25 EDT 2010

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 18:57:08 +0300, "Antti \"Andy\" Ylikoski"
<antti.ylikoski at gmail.com> wrote:

>OT:  (very Off Topic.............)
>I would not trust dolphins to take care of my investments.

Why not?  Remember the chimpanzee that picked stocks and beat many
professional fund managers?
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dart-throwing-chimp-still-making-monkey-of-internet-funds?pagenumber=2

The average dolphin's brain is bigger than the average human's (and
far bigger than a chimpanzee's).  Dolphin investment strategies might
look fishy to us but dolphins have a unique point of view on important
industries such as transportation, telecommunications, construction,
tourism, energy exploration, food production, etc.

I'd trust a dolphin over a Wall Street fund manager any day.