introducing Lettuce, BDD tool for python with Django integration

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Jun 13 12:38:49 EDT 2010

In article <83dddac7-7a3a-4dee-9944-ee2f0ec724ee at u20g2000pru.googlegroups.com>,
alex23  <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
>Tycho Andersen <ty... at tycho.ws> wrote:
>>
>> I think his point may have been that there could be more than one
>> meaning. My first guess would have been binary decision diagram.
>
>Ah, good point. My apologies for the dig, Terry :)

Another point is that it is (or should be) incumbent upon a poster not to
waste the time of readers.  If a new-ish term is being introduced,
expecting each person to search for the meaning is rude.

"If you don't know what your program is supposed to do, you'd better not
start writing it."  --Dijkstra