Community (A Modest Proposal)

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jun 13 15:08:03 EDT 2010

On 13/06/2010 18:24, Stephen Hansen wrote:
> On 6/13/10 8:42 AM, rantingrick wrote:

[big snip]

Stephen, you've tried as have others with this troll, but you're wasting
your time.  As I said a day or two back by paraphrasing Tommy Docherty,
Ranting Rick is to Python what King Herod was to baby sitting.

I guess the best thing to do is let the poor little child go home to
mummy, grab his comfort blanket and teddy, have a lovely glass of warm
milk and some biscuits, and then let mummy tuck him up safely in bed.

Do I hate him (I assume him), or despise him or whatever. No.  I feel
very sorry for him.  As he is incapable of communicating effectively I
seriously do wonder if he suffers from some form of autism, Asperger
Syndrome maybe?

Seriously.

Mark Lawrence.