math.erfc OverflowError

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Jun 13 22:36:37 EDT 2010

geremy condra <debatem1 at gmail.com> writes:

> You know, I've never been a part of a community in which the URL
> format was the most contentious part of filing a bug report.

Heck no, the bug report is already filed, and contentions about the bug
report should presumably be going into that report. This issue isn't
about the bug report at all.

The contentious issue here is how to *refer to* a bug report by URL in a
plain-text natural-language medium :-)

--
 \         “How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have |
  `\                        some hope of making progress.” —Niels Bohr |