GUIs - A Modest Proposal

lkcl luke.leighton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:53:16 EDT 2010

On Jun 14, 5:57 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 11:17 am, Stephen Hansen <me+list/pyt... at ixokai.io> wrote:
>
> > And the recursive flow of the DOM is powerful
>
> This style of speaking reminds me of our former hillbilly president
> (no not Clinton, he was the eloquent hillbilly!)

 the one with an IQ of 185?

> No i am referring to
> good old "George Dubya".

 the one with an IQ of 190?

> He left us with so many juicy sound bites....
>
> HOST: I’m curious, have you ever googled anybody? Do you use Google?
> BUSH: Occasionally. One of the things I’ve used on the Google is to
> pull up maps. It’s very interesting to see — I’ve forgot the name of
> the program — but you get the satellite, and you can — like, I kinda
> like to look at the ranch. It remind me of where I wanna be sometimes.

 ohhhh, you must mean sonny-boy, the one with the IQ of 85 due to
having destroyed his mind with drink and drugs - ahh, yehhs.  the only
thing i can respect that man for is the fact that he insists on going
to bed before 9:30pm.

 yeessh, how did america manage to vote in a president who *started
out* so blatantly unintelligent, as opposed to voting one in who had
an off-the-charts IQ and lost it to alzheimers, dear-old ronnie-boy??

 l.