a +b ?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jun 15 02:28:55 EDT 2010

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> No, it wasn't clear at all. That's why I asked, rather than making
> assumptions.
>
> Thanks for clarifying.

It should go without saying, but unfortunately the tenor of this forum
has been worsened (temporarily, I hope) by certain interminable threads
of late. So, to be clear:

Thanks for clarifying that you were not expressing the attitude I
inferred.

--
 \         “I turned to speak to God/About the world's despair; But to |
  `\   make bad matters worse/I found God wasn't there.” —Robert Frost |