a +b ?

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 07:19:22 EDT 2010

Ben Finney <ben+pyt... at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> It should go without saying, but unfortunately the tenor of this forum
> has been worsened (temporarily, I hope) by certain interminable threads
> of late. So, to be clear:
>
> Thanks for clarifying that you were not expressing the attitude I
> inferred.

Ah, crap, I didn't see this until now. I _did_ take the wrong meaning
from it and unfortunately replied accordingly :| So please take this
as a sincere apology (laced with relief that I wasn't anything more
than curt in the response).

I hold some pretty strong views on epistemology and individuals'
capacity for learning which haven't been meshing well with the modest
proposals and crowdsourcing of project work which seems to be taking
up more of this list all the time. So it's probably a good idea to
take a break. A friend has been encouraging me to learn io, so now
might be the time :)

Sorry again, Ben. You're generally one of the more level-header
posters to the list and I should have given you more credit (or
better, just opted not to reply).

Cheers,
alex