error on exe file

Ahmed, Shakir shahmed at sfwmd.gov
Wed Jun 16 16:33:41 EDT 2010

HI,

I created a script to do some GIS process ( basic GIS operation exam:
create shape file, project and copy)  and exporting one of the output to
dbf too. The Script is running without any problem where ArcGIS and
python are installed. I need to runt this application where both of the
application is not installed. I created an exe file from the py file,
the file is running perfectly alright in those machines where Arc GIS is
installed locally but the exe file is giving memory error on those
machines where Arc GIS is not installed.