Python 2.4.4 Tkinter GUI Example for Modeless Dialog with Menu, Edit, List, Buttons, File Save etc.

My Python mypython_2010 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 18:05:36 EDT 2010

I would like to see some substantial example of an App written for a
Modeless Dialog (fixed size, non resizable window) (If you have used
WIndows MFC or Visual Basic you all know how elegant it is) with
Buttons, menus, edit boxes, list boxes, file save as dialogs popping
from the button action (this one is easy, but I want the file save as
python code to save a text file :)

Please, those samples packed with install are ***  bare and cheesy
*** , it is inadequate. Can someone share a cool app code that
implements a Modeless dialog.

TIA!!