Removing anti-Jewish postings from Python list

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 21:52:10 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 7:36 PM, geremy condra <debatem1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Granted, but I don't see that happening if all they're doing is
> filtering spam out of groups. They already do it in your inbox
> for pete's sake- if it is censorship, it doesn't strike any closer
> to home than that, and people love them for it.

In your inbox you can scan through the spam folder to make sure that
everything in it is indeed spam.  You can't do that with messages that
are withheld from a group.

And for the record, Google Groups does have a spam filter that can be
enabled in the moderation settings.  The possible spam messages get
sent to a moderation queue for a review.  I imagine that for a group
this size, the amount of work involved in moderation would be too
great.