Processing HTML form

Bradley Hintze bradley.h at aggiemail.usu.edu
Thu Jun 17 16:15:34 EDT 2010

I apologize in advance for my lack of knowledge, I really do not know.
I would guess server but I quite honestly I am not clear what an 'HTTP
client' or 'HTTP server' refers to. I am running a webpage and am
serving it locally for the moment. I have a program that is already
written in Python. I want to make the program available on the web
where I receive user input from HTML forms. The user input will then
be used as parameters for the program. I hope this clear things up.

Thanks,
Bradley