D-CM; Software Testers

Kruptein darragh.ssa at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 02:52:29 EDT 2010

> What does it *do*?
>
> The LP page is vague, "all those apps", then you're talking about
> various vague statements of Stuff Doing Stuff Together.
>
> But *what* is the stuff? The home page link on the LP page goes
> somewhere weird.
>
> So yeah. What's it *do*? I don't like downloading software until I have
> an idea of what its for :)
>
> --
>
>    Stephen Hansen
>    ... Also: Ixokai
>    ... Mail: me+list/python (AT) ixokai (DOT) io
>    ... Blog:http://meh.ixokai.io/

You're perfectly right about not doing that!

So the program is kind of a platform to which several addons can be
added.
I've made some base addons that work well together.
These addons are tools that you in my opinion need to develop certain
programs/websites
for example I've made a file-manager, a text-editor, ftp-manager, sql-
support

These are the only ones available for now, but I'm going to offer more
in the future and maybe there will come one day a third party addon :)

I hope this already cleared it up a bit.

So I've bundles all those programs in one large program that makes it
easy to interact between eachother and make it easy for the user to
change it to his taste (because he can add or delete other addons)