From Dict to Classes yes or no and how

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Tue Jun 22 07:49:28 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:32 PM, Jerry Rocteur <macosx at rocteur.cc> wrote:
> My input is NOT CSV, I used this format to try and make the question shorter. Although I could create a CSV file, I'd
> like to learn how to code a class to work the way I described in the question.

Your input certainly looks CSV-ish to me (us).

Even I didn't bother reading your email in full (sorry but it was too long!).

If you're not familiar with using classes and objects in python
perhaps you should read through relevant documentation
and/or tutorials on the subject.

If you were able to ask us perhaps a more specific question
and describe your problem a little more concisely perhaps
I (and we) might have a bit more to offer you.

cheers
James

-- "Problems are solved by method"