From Dict to Classes yes or no and how

Jerry Rocteur macosx at rocteur.cc
Tue Jun 22 07:56:43 EDT 2010

> On 06/22/2010 01:32 PM, Jerry Rocteur wrote:
>> My input is NOT CSV, I used this format to try and make the question shorter. Although I could create a CSV file,
>> I'd
>> like to learn how to code a class to work the way I described in the question.
>
> Sorry for misunderstanding. Can you maybe give one example that's not
> CSV? Both your demonstrated files actually are CSV like. Can you be more
> specific on what actually changes constantly. (Fields given in the
> files, or the users in the files, or...)
> Can you tell us, why you want to use classes if the dict approach works
> great?

As part of learning Python, I'm also learning OOP! That is why I want to know if this is doable using classes.

The input is not important, I end up with the dictionary as described in the question and as I asked in the question,
I'd like to access the dictionary as a class and I don't know how or if it is possible.

Jerry