Should I Learn Python or Ruby next?

Rhodri James rhodri at wildebst.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 19:25:26 EDT 2010

On Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:09:15 +0100, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com>
wrote:

> ...After reading these comments i reminisce back to a time when a good
> friend of this community "r" said basically the same things but was
> lynched for them. Hmm? Has the community changed? Or is it that these
> comments came from someone other than "r" that they go unpunished.
> Hmm, riddles in the dark...?

I don't recall seeing "r" say basically the same things.  Of course, "r"
being one of the four people introduced to my killfile may have had an
effect on that.

Strangely, I do recall a number of occasions on which "r" blathered on in
a manner that could be mistaken for those things if one didn't actually
read what was written.