Book review / advise

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed Jun 23 00:45:07 EDT 2010

Stephen Hansen <me+list/python at ixokai.io> writes:

> I *have* seen people burned by confusion over situations *extremely*
> similar to this;

But is it? You didn't even ask yourself that question.

> If being concerned about fellow Python-folks possibly getting ripped off
> makes me an asshat, so be it. Go y'know-what yourself.

If this publisher is legimate you might very well be denying
people -- like I said I am interested -- from getting a print-out in the
future just because /you/ cried wolf and called them scammers.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/