Why Is Escaping Data Considered So Magical?

Stephen Hansen me+list/python at ixokai.io
Sat Jun 26 23:27:52 EDT 2010

> In message<mailman.2123.1277522976.32709.python-list at python.org>, Tim Chase
> wrote:
>
>> On 06/25/2010 07:49 PM, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>
> I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
> see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
> this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
> Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.

Wow.

Way to be a douchebag.

I was going to say something about the realities of this forum and its
dual-nature and conflicting netiquette and on. But I decided it really
just had no point.

So, I'm left with: wow. You kinda suck*, man.

--

    ... Stephen Hansen
    ... Also: Ixokai

P.S. *Then again, I'm fairly sure anytime someone has a form letter
which contains the words, "I expect an apology", there's some personal
suck going on.