best way to increment an IntVar?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 02:20:33 EDT 2010

On Jun 26, 5:36 pm, Terry Reedy <tjre... at udel.edu> wrote:

> Rick, I am one of the all-too-few people who review tracker issues and
> occasionally close them. I do not 'hate' you and have never
> 'brow-beaten' you.

Yes and i never said you did, i am sorry if you felt my words were
directed towards you, please believe they were not. I have always
thought you to be someone who never lets emotions get in the way of
business. Thank you for that.

> If you have a potential contribution but do not trust yourself to
> restrain yourself as appropriate to the tracker, you can send it to me.
> If I think it plausible, I will open an issue and credit 'anonymous' or
> whatever neutral, unloaded name you prefer ('Rick' ok, 'RantingRick' not).

Yes and i *did* send you an email about two days ago and it keeps
bouncing. I just figured you had blocked me or something? However i
just found a new address for you and i will be trying it shortly.
Anyway could you send me an email so i can contact you in the future.
As i have said before i do not want any credit, or recognition. I only
want to improve the stdlib.

Thanks Terry.