Roman Polansky RAPED Semantha Geimer Orally, Analy and Vaginally - TRAUMA for victim is so much that she wants it to be out of sight from her

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 15:49:24 EDT 2010

On Jun 26, 10:02 pm, small Pox <smallpox... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Roman Polansky RAPED Semantha Geimer Orally, Analy and Vaginally -
> TRAUMA for victim is so much that she wants it to be out of sight from
> her
>
> Full Court Declaration of ROMAN POLANSKY
>
> http://www.netlexfrance.net/29/09/2009/roman-polanski-a-respected-fug...
>
> http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskib12.html
>
> On Jun 26, 9:41 pm, small Pox <smallpox... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How Non-Torah Zionist Rabbi Sholom Rubashkin, a former vice president
> > of Agriprocessors Inc became so rich and EARNED 27 years in JAIL ?
> > Most Jew Lawyers are LIARS !!!
>
> > Former slaughterhouse exec gets 27 years for fraud
> > By MICHAEL J. CRUMB (AP) – 4 days ago
>
> > CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa — A former Iowa kosher slaughterhouse executive was
> > sentenced Tuesday to 27 years in prison for financial fraud, a
> > sentence legal experts called severe but not necessarily surprising as
> > judges take tough stances on white-collar crime.
>
> > Sholom Rubashkin, a former vice president of Agriprocessors Inc., also
> > was ordered to pay $27 million in restitution by Chief U.S. District
> > Court Judge Linda R. Reade, who had released a memorandum outlining
> > the sentence a day earlier.
>
> > A jury convicted Rubashkin last fall of 86 federal financial fraud
> > charges. Defense attorney Guy Cook said he plans to appeal. About 100
> > supporters gathered outside the courthouse Tuesday, some holding signs
> > reading "We want fair & equal justice."
>
> > Prosecutors had sought a 25-year sentence, but called the slightly
> > longer punishment "entirely appropriate."
>
> > "It is a lengthy sentence, but he earned it by everything he did," U.S
> > attorney spokesman Bob Teig said.
>
> > Rubashkin oversaw the plant in Postville, Iowa, that gained attention
> > in 2008 after a large-scale immigration raid in which authorities
> > detained 389 illegal immigrants. The plant eventually filed for
> > bankruptcy and was later sold.
>
> > After an investigation by a court-appointed trustee, prosecutors
> > alleged Rubashkin intentionally deceived the company's lender and
> > directed employees to create fake invoices in order to show St. Louis-
> > based First Bank the plant had more money flowing in than it did. Cook
> > tried to portray Rubashkin as a bumbling businessman who never even
> > read the loan agreement with First Bank.
>
> > Rubashkin also faced 72 charges for allegedly allowing illegal
> > immigrants to work at the plant but Reade dismissed those charges and
> > a jury acquitted Rubashkin of state child labor charges earlier this
> > month.
>
> > Stanford University law professor Robert Weisberg called Rubashkin's
> > 27-year sentence "dubious" even though severe sentences are
> > increasingly common in the wake of major fraud cases, such as that
> > against Enron. The energy company's 2001 collapse cost thousands of
> > jobs and billions of dollars.
>
> > Weisberg contended Rubashkin's case does not rise to such a level.
>
> > "I don't understand why it was a longer sentence than what the
> [...]

wget "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskia1.html"
wget "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskia18.html"

wget "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskib1.html"
wget "http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/polanskib18.html"

make a pdf single document and then share by a download link.