A link to a collection of tutorials on LISP.

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:20:12 EDT 2010

On Jun 27, 2:33 pm, Peter Keller <psil... at cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
> nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibusta... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > That guys intention is not to spread tutorial, but its a commercial. I
> > clarified its true nature.
>
> Fair enough.
>
> > Your ilk has special skill in turning white into black and vice-versa.
>
> Assuming much there, aren't you?

Not really. Your last name KELLER, reminds me very well of a Jew by
the same last name who was delegated a task to interview me many years
ago before 911 for a job in a corporation . I still remember his
face . The chinese manager was interested but I saw a knowing smile on
this keller's face , I never got the job. I had published excellent
and lucid expository/tutorial paper(s) in the general field and
especially strong background.

> I think you'll find there are plenty of lies, deception, murder, torture,
> economic warfare, etc, etc, etc in plain old humanity no matter the color,
> race, or religion. Affixing a certain group as the point of origin of such
> behavior completely sidesteps the problem of why it exists in the first place.

This is typical hogwash that there has been so much so ignore our
crimes so ignore ours. jews have the largest per capita share.

I have not broached the history of AFRICA and Benjamin Disraeli ,
Cecil Rhodes and NATHAN Rothschild. The israeli UZIs have created a
wave of murder in africa and some parts of south america.

> It mostly comes down to resources: when people aren't hungry, they get along,
> when they are hungry, they ingeniously find a way to make less of themselves
> until there is enough food left so noone is hungry anymore. Add to this an
> unfortunate tendency for xenophobic behavior when different religions/cultures
> meet and humans can end up in a bad way.

The jews are hungry EVEN when they have PLENTY. Look at Bernard
Madoff. His Billions in FRAUD represent the BILLIONS in hatred by jews
who invested with him and became BLIND. The ZIONIST hatred of them
blinded them to his FRAUDs.

What about ROMAN POLANSKY ?

Your KHAZAR Race crimes are in CONTINUING mode, and no end in sight.

> Now, if you just blow up at me and denounce me as part of the
> group/conspiracy/cabal/whatever X, I'll simply ignore you forever since you
> have nothing to offer but misdirected frustration and hate. And, this being the
> internet, there is plenty of that if I want it laying about in plain view.

The whole media is controlled by JEWS. NY TIMES, WASHINGTON POST, LA
TIMES ... and so on. I know you want me to shutup and you continue
with the past mode. Why dont you write to those who post porn ads, or
others ? you can certainly kill file me. We cannot stop the task of
general education of the public.

> I happened to have grown up in a hate filled environment. In the end, I
> understood why it was like that and I was sad since it was so unnecesary and
> all it did was destroy years out of the people's lives I knew and loved and for
> nothing. When I went out into the world and looked, really wondering if it was
> like that, I simply found the world just isn't that way and doesn't want to be
> that way. It can be forced upon people--and is in more than a few places in the
> world, but ultimately, people just want to go to work, eat their bread,
> contribute to society to make it better, and have meaning in their short
> existence.

Your ILK, after staging 911 deception, killed millions.

And as I told you, jews denied me job at many places. The FBI bustards
will never investigate. They are SO INCOMPETENT. The police ... many
of them have white spanish jews. The top man is often a jew.

> It's all academic anyway. This is a lisp group, and by my perception, you are a
> troll of the worst kind. But, you are also human, so at least I would give you
> the decency of a meaningful response.

This term TROLL was also created by your ILK and popularized by them.
I have heard that it is very popular among RUSSIAN JEWS who have
migrated to US/UK/Canada . I assume, all the wealth belongs to your
group and everyone else is a TROLL. TROLL is that mythical creature
who is looking for gold ?