A link to a collection of tutorials on LISP.

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 20:04:12 EDT 2010

On Jun 27, 4:26 pm, Peter Keller <psil... at cs.wisc.edu> wrote:
> In comp.lang.lisp nanothermite911fbibustards <nanothermite911fbibusta... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > TROLL is that mythical creature who is looking for gold ?
>
> Nope, they are the ones that jump out from under bridges and scare little
> children cause they feel bad about themselves and need someone else to feel
> powerful over.
>
> I hope you get better.
>
> Later,
> -pete

Well, then that definition applies to the zionist jews.

the ones who attacked the flottila at 3-4 AM in the morning and killed
9 people.
injured upto hundreds

Then the TROLLS destroyed and STOLE all live footage to HIDE the
EVIDENCE

 HIDE the EVIDENCE
 HIDE the EVIDENCE
 HIDE the EVIDENCE
 HIDE the EVIDENCE
 HIDE the EVIDENCE

jews do it ...

Here is the video, enjoy with your family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3bb4vMhuq8

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=osama+qashoo&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=osama+qashoo&aq=f
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=osama+qashoo&aq=f

UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, that as a result of many jews including that
KELLER, I lost VALUABLE CAREER opportunities !!!!!
UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, that as a result of many jews including that
KELLER, I lost VALUABLE CAREER opportunities !!!!!

It cant be : Heads you win and Tails I lose.