I wander which is better? JSP or Python? And is there a place for JSP?

Aaron Watters aaron.watters at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 08:46:28 EDT 2010

On Jun 28, 12:49 am, Roger <rogerda... at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I plan to study JSP, I find it extremly complicated and a part of
> J2EE.
> I did not attend to get the whole of J2EE.
> I hope anybody can describe the future of JSP.
> Is there a place for JSP?

I work on a big java project to make money and I
like JSP's -- in fact I prefer working with JSPs over
working with complicated web infrastructures such
as java based RSF/Spring or
Python based Zope and Django.  You drop a file into
a JSP directory and a page that looks similar appears
on your web server -- no messing with config files
and regular expressions and such.  It's very easy
to understand, develop, debug.  This is why I wrote
WHIFF to use a similar but generalized "drop
in" paradigm.

http://whiffdoc.appspot.com

   -- Aaron Watters

===