Pydev 1.5.8 Released

Fabio Zadrozny fabiofz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 07:24:54 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 12:37 AM, ejosvp <ejosvp at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 jun, 22:35, ejosvp <ejo... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a problem with pydev 1.5.8
>>
>> An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
>> com.aptana.editor.common.CommonEditorPlugin.getThemeManager()Lcom/
>> aptana/editor/common/theme/IThemeManager;
>>
>> I seek the file and that file does not exist

Hi,

Thanks for the report. I'll fix that and make a new release later
today. The problem is that I stopped changes in pydev and started
testing locally on June 21st and the new Aptana release from June 24th
is not totally backward compatible -- and unfortunately no one saw
that issue with the nightly build before the release either :(

Cheers,

Fabio