CONTROLLED DEMOLITION INC explosive-charge placement technician Tom Sullivan 911 TESTIMONIAL Video

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 12:46:06 EDT 2010

On Jun 29, 5:24 am, "n... at bid.nes" <alien8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 26, 12:16 pm, nanothermite911fbibustards
>
> <nanothermite911fbibusta... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Let's talk about thermite.

SPOOOK MOTHER FUCKER, I will talk what I want to talk.

I know you are an ODIOUS SPOOOOK, which has many aliases on newsnet
like Uncle Al and you have TWO GOALS !!!

1) Harass people who talk of 911 truth
2) Discredit people who talk of 911 truth
3) Destroy threads under various aliases where they is any useful
technical information being discussed because you are RACIST and dont
want DISSEMINATION of KNOWLEDGE

4) I have closely scrutinized your thread and they involve disrupting
threads. If there is 911 truth or someother useful truth your ilk then
starts spamming with porn and other crap. You work for CIA ? FBI ?
BLACKWATER ? KROLL ?

Third World War is Coming - Who is Webster Tarpley ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLaaPBV9nqA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV6oKRnM4mY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y53R_h-OZAM