INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF of the Incompetence of FBI

nanothermite911fbibustards nanothermite911fbibustards at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:40:13 EDT 2010

On Jun 15, 5:20 pm, f... at green.rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) wrote:
> In article <25a8c044-c361-4851-bbb4-58c195733... at g19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
>
> nanothermite911fbibustards  <nanothermite911fbibusta... at gmail.com> wrote:
> >This is all due to DISINFORMATION - FBI bustards are the cause of it.
>
> Dude, seriously.  Get your dosage adjusted.  And find a different
> newsgroup.
> --
>         -Ed Falk, f... at despams.r.us.com
>        http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/

Jew Falk, you kontrol the media, the academia, and much of the
internet, and you wont leave me this little newsgroup space to give
short history entertainment and a break those who are so deprived of
it ??? please everyone watch these during breaks, its good for
creativity.

watch this

Israel's deadly attack on USS Liberty emerges from the past
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98jxoUUrzg&feature=fvsr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52fm6zAHa-w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL9hGmfGTXc

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umdyu6hiEwE

The crusaders were jews. After the spanish inquisition they became
overtly christian but crypto jews. Only they did, not the moslims.
Then they took the leadership by promoting profligate and impious
whites. They were the knight templars. In jerusalem they murdered
christians and moslems.

The Armenian genocide was done by jews. The crypto jews of the turkish
caliphate (read up on Shabtai Zvi) took control. Mustafa Kemal the
drunkard was a crypto jew. Turkish empire controlled jerusalem and it
was of importance to them.

In Britian, another crypto jew benjamin disraeli rose to become a PM
of the country. Rothshilds and he financed the profligate white, the
murderous and racist, CECIL RHODES who started APARTHEID most likely
at the tutoring of Rothschild.

>From Amsterdam, the jews lured the dutch to loot and colonize
indonesia.

Then they made these same countries fight each other with chemical
weapons, inventing it for them during WW1 and then atom bomb during
WW2. They had decided to kill their own religious and pious ones by
financing hitler. they channelized hitler's hatred to the jews because
his grand mother was raped by a roman polansky bankster.

Always, they have lured the white to crimes and immorality by cooking
rationalizations.

the secret relationship between blacks and jews.pdf
ChristoFER COLUMBUS was a Jew
http://mailstar.net/secret.html