Need bluez/python ( PyBluez) method to access BlueZ data- Please Help!

Isaac groups at sonic.net
Wed Mar 3 01:18:11 EST 2010

Hi,

I need to access data that is handled and stored in the BlueZ file system,
but is, unfortunately, not available via the current BlueZ D-Bus API.

That is, the data I need is parsed by BlueZ, but not provided in the current
D-Bus signal.

I need a method or interface that does not rely on the D-Bus API and can
directly access the BlueZ file system to get this parsed data.

Can PyBlueZ do this? If not, any suggestions would be immensely appreciated.

Thanks!
Isaac