Problem with modules reloading

DSblizzard dsblizzard at
Fri Mar 5 03:10:59 CET 2010

I have had already following question:
"How to use *.py modules instead of *.pyc?"

Last time I when asked that question I resolved problem by using one
big .py file. And answers doesn't work in my case. Now I ought to use
several files and almost the same problem arises again. Admit I have 2
modules: and

from import *

def foo2():

# empty

After copying contents directly to python.exe:
"NameError: global name 'foo1' is not defined"

Then I define foo1 in m1 and copy following lines to python.exe:
from import *

Nothing changes, the same error, and .pyc files, if I have deleted
them doesn't created again.

What is the solution?