Bluetooth

PythonAB python at rgbaz.eu
Sun Mar 7 14:26:57 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm writing a script that has to connect a bluetooth device
with a 3D application.
On my search for a bluetooth module i ran into this:
http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.4/notes/
where it says:
"The socket module now supports Bluetooth sockets,
if the system has <bluetooth/bluetooth.h>"

Yet I can't find anything at all in the socket manuals
nor anywhere else on the site...

Does the socket module really support Bluetooth out of the box?
I've used socket before but never read anything about bluetooth...

Maybe I need to get the bluetooth.h file, but i have no idea what I
am supposed to do with it...

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please?

thanks in advance,

gr
Arno