Threading, Queue for a function so it only runs once at a time.

Fri Mar 12 11:49:04 EST 2010

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:22:04 -0500, "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy at druid.net>
wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 15:56:12 +0000
> "John P." <mailinglists at riddergarn.dk> wrote:
>> Sorry but its not really an option for me with PostgreSQL. Thanks
anyway.

> Why?  It's your best option.  Any other solutions that you can't use
> before people give you more suggestions?

Chill. I didn't ask for an alternative to my database, it could be writing
in a file as well. What I need is some kind of queue to my function so it
doesnt crack up running 20 times at the same time. I'm working on a remote
server which I share with some friends, meaning I can't install whatever I
want to.
The problem seems to be that my threads are making MySQL queries at the
same time before it can fetch the data just requested. Also I said thanks
for his effort trying to help and kept a nice tone, shouldn't that be
enough?

/John