Use python and Jython together? (newbie)

Karjer Jdfjdf karper12345 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 09:55:07 EST 2010

I'm pretty new at programming and want some advice on mixing Jython and Python.

I want to use Jython to access some Java libraries, but I want to keep developing in normal Python. Some modules I use a lot are not available in Jython.

The bulk of my programming is in Python but I want to use Java 2D libraries for graphical presentation of data generated in normal Python. Is it possible that I generate data in Python and then pass it through to a Jython program to visualise the data.