python to exe

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Sun Mar 14 15:10:32 EDT 2010

David Monaghan <monaghand.david at gmail.com> writes:

> of Google. If they haven't used it, I don't really consider the gentle
> reminder that LMGTFY gives too harsh. If you do, you're too much of a gentle
> soul to be on the internet at all; someone might say "Boo" to you at any
> moment. Beware.

I've no problem with lmgtfy. I *do* have a problem with hiding it behing
a tinyurl. Why use 2 levels of obfuscating in a group that's about
programming in a language that promotes clear coding?

The message would have been the same if the OP had just copy pasted the
Google link. But hey, that's way less "funny".

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/