What does Error: 'module' object is not callable Mean?

Cal Who CalWhoNOSPAM at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 14 18:49:48 EDT 2010

I cleaned up the code by moving all the imports to the top.
 There are two plotting routines shown below.
 Either one will work without error.
 But when I include both,  running produces:
 The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the
 application at location 0x1e05b62a.
 In a dialog box and the following in the console:
 Fatal Python error: PyEval_RestoreThread: NULL tstate
 way.

 Do you see what is wrong?

 Thanks a lot

from pylab import plot, legend, title, grid, show, xlabel, ylabel
...snip....

#FIRST PLOT
plot( targets2, 'b--' )
plot( output, 'k-' )
legend(('target', 'output'))
xlabel('pattern'); ylabel('benign or malignant')
title('Outputs vs. target of trained network.')
grid(True)
show()

#SECOND PLOT
drawffnet(nn)