dll in project?

Alex Hall mehgcap at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 23:43:35 EDT 2010

Hi all,
I have a dll I am trying to use, but I get a Windows error 126, "the
specified module could not be found". Here is the code segment:
nvdaController=ctypes.windll.LoadLibrary("nvdaControllerClient32.dll")

I have the specified dll file in the same directory as the file trying
to use said dll, and this is the only reference I make to the dll. Do
I need to register it somehow? If so, does this need to be done once,
or each time the application runs? If I need to register it, how would
I do so? Thanks!
--
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)