import antigravity

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Thu Mar 18 22:50:51 EDT 2010

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> writes:

> In message <mailman.820.1268725930.23598.python-list at python.org>, Chris
> Rebert wrote:
>
> I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
> see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
> this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
> Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.

Ha ha ha! Get a life. You're using a non-existant tld. I recommend to
use .invalid instead, e.g.

ldo at geek-central.gen.nz.invalid

And Chris can make sure that his unobfuscating code doesn't run if the
tld is invalid.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Hacking & Hiking in Mexico -  http://johnbokma.com/