"EURO GIRLS" "MISS EUROPE"

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Sat Mar 20 15:37:48 EDT 2010

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 12:55:26 -0600
alex goretoy <agoretoy at gmail.com> wrote:
> what do i do to remove this crap? how do i moderate it?

First, please remove spam URLs when following up.  You left them in the
subject.

Maybe it's time to stop gatewaying the newsgroup to the mailing list.
As a test I have moved all Python posts from gmail.com with a
Newsgroup header into a separate folder and so far 99% of the spam
lands there.

Once you do that you can also enforce that posts can only come from
subscribed addresses.  I find that that cuts out almost 100% of the
spam.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy at druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves