Docstrings considered too complicated

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Mon Mar 1 08:09:43 EST 2010

On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 05:01:49 -0800 (PST) alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Andreas Waldenburger <use... at geekmail.INVALID> wrote:
> > But as I said: a) I am (we are) not in a position to impose this (We
> > don't work with the code, we just run the software).
>
> I personally believe that the end users have _every_ right to impose
> quality requirements on  code used within their business...although I
> may not bring this up in front of them at meetings :)

Huh? That's like demanding a certain type of truck or vehicle
maintenance plan from a trucking company. Sure, you *could* do it, but
that effectively only limits your options. I think there should be a
clear separation of concerns here.

/W

--
INVALID? DE!