Draft PEP on RSON configuration file format

Patrick Maupin pmaupin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:45:07 EST 2010

On Mar 1, 12:03 pm, Paul Rubin <no.em... at nospam.invalid> wrote:

> But you are working on a solution in search of a problem.  The really
> smart thing to do would be pick something more useful to work on.  We
> don't need another configuration language.  I can't even say "yet
> another" because there's already a "yet another" called yaml.

The only "in search of" here is that, instead of working on a point
solution for my particular problem, I am "in search of" a solution
that is a bit more elegant and general, and that might help solve
other people's problems too.  If you are not one of those that has
this sort of problem at this point in time, then feel free to kill-
file this thread.

Thanks,
Pat