Python Script to get Info from Site not working

Jimbo nilly16 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 21:26:05 EST 2010

On Mar 11, 12:38 pm, "Gabriel Genellina" <gagsl-... at yahoo.com.ar>
wrote:
> En Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:06:41 -0300, Jimbo <nill... at yahoo.com> escribió:
>
> > I found a semi Python & internet tutorial here if anyone else would
> > like ithttp://www.upriss.org.uk/python/session6.html
>
> > My script is meant to find which radio button is selected & tell me
> > that. But it just keeps saying "No Drink Selected!"
>
> Are you sure? From the code you posted, the message should read "You need
> to select a drink!", not that one.

> Replace the last line with something like this, to see what you are
> getting exactly:
>
>         print("Sorry, no %r (%r) available." % (
>            drink,
>            cgi.escape(repr(type(drink)))))
>
> BTW, which Python version are you using? The tutorial you linked to is
> aimed at Python 2.x, but your print syntax suggests you're using Python 3.x
>
> --
> Gabriel Genellina

Yeah that("You need to select a drink!") was the string I was getting
but I should be getting hot chocolate or something else(which ever one
I have selected)

I am using 3.x, do you think I should be using something else? Also
the your code I put in does the some thing, just now it says "Sorry no
none drink available" all the time.